Stewart Dance Studios Ltd
Terms & Conditions
As a Condition of Enrollment & By Attendance Pupils & Parents Agree to the Following Terms & Conditions
* Term fees are to be paid in full within the first two weeks of each term unless regular payments or other arrangements have been made with administration.
* Fees are to be paid by Cash, Cheque, Direct Credit or Online Payment.
* Term fees are calculated for the term period and not necessarily per week.
* A 10% administration & late charge will automatically become payable on all fees still due after two weeks unless regular payments or other arrangements have been made with administration.
* All debt collection costs & charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
* Classes missed due to illness or absence will not be refunded or credited.
* Classes cancelled by the studio will be made up at the end of the term or if this is not possible or suitable credited onto the next terms account.
* The studio holds no responsibility for injuries, lost or damaged personal items.
* Open Classes must be enrolled in for a full term. (Open Classes are Not Casual Classes)
* Performing Groups have an annual fee (paid quarterly) and a costume hire fee of $35 per costume which is payable by the end of the 1st term or as new costumes are required.
* At all times, pupils are expected to respect the studio, teachers & fellow students.
* All pupils & parents are expected to help with fund raising towards the studios end of year production.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved: Stewart Dance Studios Ltd, 288 Great South Road, Takanini, Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand.